Are you looking for an activity that the whole family, including the kids, can enjoy together? Take a trip to your local golf course, and you’ll quickly realize what a special and memorable family experience golf can be. Golf is the perfect family vacation for a day! Enjoying a day outside
walking through beautiful rolling fairways, sipping on some cool lemonade, sharing special conversation and recreation, and simply spending quality time with each other.
If you want to create the perfect family golf outing but are nervous about where your family can play that will be fun for everyone’s ability, The PGA of America and U.S. Kids Golf launched the PGA Family Course Program, a nationwide initiative that makes golf more enjoyable for families, regardless of age and ability.
The PGA Family Course Program includes Family Golf Clinics, Family Golf Play Days, Kids Play Free, and other Special Programs that:
• Makes golf more enjoyable for players new to game
• Establishes a beginner-friendly short course within any existing golf facility
• Provides a simple transition as each player’s ability increases
• Enables players of varying abilities to shoot similar scores
• Encourages parents and kids to play golf together
Please contact any of the participating facilities listed below for more information, or visit www.playgolfamerica.com anytime for up-to-date listings and national database.
In most cases, kids play free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult where indicated!
Some programs may not be available at all courses.